Why Does The Low In Stock Alert Not Showing?
The app is looking for the "Add to cart" button on the product page. Afterwards, it's adding the Low In Stock Alert above or below the button - according to your decision.
If the low in stock alert did not appear after installing and turning on the app, it is usually because the Track quantity option of the product or products your are testing on is turned off.
In order to fix that, follow these simple steps:
- 1.Login to your Shopify's dashboard admin (https://your-store.myshopify.com/admin)
- 2.Go to the products section on the left menu
- 3.Choose the product that you don't see the alert for and click on it.
- 4.In the product's details page, scroll down until you'll see the Inventory section:
The Inventory section of the product's page
5. Make sure that the Track quantity option is turned on and that the Available amount is more than 0.
6. Save the product's details and check the product's page again on the regular store.
7. If the amount of the Available quantity you have adjusted is equal or less to the setting you set in the app's dashboard, you should now see the Low In Stock alert above or below the add to cart button.
If these step didn't work, it is possible that your store is using a theme that requires a minor adjustment in order to perfectly work with the app.